Bow Body Length: 142cm(56")
Bowstring Length: 135cm(53")
Draw length: 28"-30"
Maximum Draw Length: 77cm(30")
Draw Weight (lbs.): 30/35/40/45/50 lbs
Dexterity: Right Hand
Bow Riser Length: 17"
Brace Height: 7.4"
Riser Material: High-strength aluminum
Limbs Material: Canadian maple, laminated sheet
The limb marked 6A is the upper limb, and 6B is lower one.
Bowstring Material: Korean DSM imported string
1 pc bow string
1 pair labeled limbs(so you know top from bottom)
1 pack limb mounting bolts and a tool for the bolts
1 pc carrying bag
1 pc arrow rest
* Take down works great, very easy to put together.
* Metal riser is well made and has rubber grips. Standard tapped locations for sights, arrow rest, and front stabilizer.
* Limbs are built well and came all black with the Toparchery logo.
* Great price for a very well made bow, strong enough for white tail hunting, could shoot as well as some much higher priced ones.
* When you out for hunting, this bow is easy to restring. So if by chance something like a broad head slices the string, it can easily be restrung. Great additional bow just in case the compound fails.
* Also there is no scratches left on the bow from the arrows if you use the included arrow rest.
* From a shooting standpoint this bow shoots great and so funny at the backyard.
* Totally recommend this product as it is well built and works better than expected.
* If you are buying this as your first recuve,please do your research on how to properly use and care for your bow.
* If you don't know how to string a bow you might need a bow stringer.