12pcs 31.5" 6.2-7.8mm Mix Carbon Hunting Arrows 3" Vanes With Screw In Field Tips Archery Spine 500-550
Shaft Materials: Mixed carbon
Inner diameter: 6.2mm
Outer diameter: 7.8mm
Package Included: 12/24/36 pcs arrows
* The outer diameter is 7.8mm, while most other cheap carbon fiber are 7.5mm, and this perfectly increase the spine to 500-550.
* Nocks were aligned with the correct color fletching and arrows are clean of any glue globs.
* The knocks are adjustable & rotate to properly position the index vanes for your bow, and the threads for the heads were smooth.
* A bit of threadlock in the tip threads keeps them from becoming loose.
* Super sturdy, nice balance and are perfect for target practice.
* These arrows were slightly heavier than the expensive arrows. But they fly straight just like any other arrows and they pack quite a hell of a punch.
* They are rated for 40 to 60 pound bows, but with a bow set at 60lbs, they were quite accurate and powerful at 50 and 65 yards.
* Probably not for any competition shooting but great for anything else (including hunting) and lets be honest, if you were competing you would be using the best arrows you could find.
* Once you corrected your sights, these arrows performed as expected and penetrated through the wind beautifully.
* These are about the lowest price carbon arrows you will be able to find and in great quantity for the price. If this is your first order of this set of arrows. You will be ordering more in the future. Nice set of arrows and you cannot beat the price.
* If you need shorter arrows, just cut them down. Why spend 80 buck for 3 arrows then have to have them cut inserted and knocked!
* They are rated for 40 to 60 pound bows, but if your bow is 65lbs or above, recommend 350 spine arrows.
* Heads needed to be screwed in, but if you want them to stay, wrap some Teflon tape around the threads and screw in tight.
* Nock point might need to be adjusted to the proper angle as well, just twist.
|Delivery Time||5-15 business days|